I hope I could explain how different Arabic calender is! I love Christian and solar calender the most.
This year Mother's Day according to Arabic calender was only one day before May 13!
In my country we call the day both Mother's and Women Day. This year I made a beautiful card for my mom and i printed one other and colored it like a kid! hehe. Then I put one card in the fridge and the other on microwave, put two stick notes into mom's English books as I know she is going to go to English class in the morning. Put an other stick note on the door and hung her gift from door all after we went to sleep to surprise her. She was so excited in the morning and I am so happy I could make her happy. Oh and I also put something on the fridge too. I don't know what do you say to it in English so I'll put a picture of it. It's written "Happy Mother's Day" on it into Farsi (Persian).
Happy Mother's Day to all of the mother's in the world. I hope I can someday be a mother too! Even if I can't be I will not stop loving kids. They are the miracles of our lives of course.
![]() |
| The thing on the fridge! |


No comments:
Post a Comment