OK. Glenn and I are finally going to meet soon in Turkey (Lord Willing) after being in a long distance relationship for 1 year, 9 month and 20 days! This is so exciting, we are not sure about the date, we may meet at late July, August or September! We want to marry in Turkey but we are not sure if it is a good idea. That is what I really want but it maybe kind of impossible for some reasons. First of all Turkey does not let us stay there more than 90 days in 6 month (3 month in, 3 month out)! :( we may apply for the temporary visa, but as we will probably not be able to work there too life will cost too much and we will face serious financial problems. Even if we don't buy any piece of cloth we need to pay for the rent, food and my visa! (including too many blood tests and vaccines,etc.) but I do want to marry him soon because we were far away enough and it really is the time to be together. If we find marriage impossible we will only get engaged and start my fiance visa works and we'll marry in America within 90 days of my entrance to the country. People say K1 (fiance visa) is faster (I am sure that it take a year to be done!) and some other say that K3 (non immigrant spouse visa) will also take a year. So there is no difference.
The only thing is that I am not sure if I will be safe to come back to mu country after I marry him. As my country has some strict rules about marrying to foreigners. I hope we will be safe.
I love you so much Glenn. I am so lucky and blessed for being yours.
P.S. I would really appreciate if any one can help us and let us know which visa is a better choice, fiance or spouse?
No comments:
Post a Comment